Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does the pool open for the summer?
The pool typically opens on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend and is closed for the season on Labor Day at the end of the day. However, the opening date for Summer 2020 is pending the approval of Pennsylvania Government Regulations regarding COVID-19 and the safety of our staff and members.
2. How do I get on the waiting list to become a member?
Complete and send to the pool address listed in the Membership Application with a check for $25 (non-refundable fee). See our Membership page for details.
3. How do I know what number I am on the Waiting List?
The waiting list is posted on the bulletin board by the Front Desk and is updated regularly.
4. What are the hours of operation during the summer?
Daily 12:00 Noon – 9PM. The pool daily opens earlier for swim lessons and swim team practice. There is a modified schedule at the beginning & end of the season, due to the school schedule. See the Hours & Directions web page.
Please Note: Inclement weather, lightning or unforeseen circumstances may cause the pool to close.
5. How can I purchase guest passes?
Members can purchase guest passes at the front desk @ $5 each. Please note: Guest attendance is cancelled for the 2020 Summer Swim season due to COVID-19 and government regulations for crowd limits.
6. How do I reserve a party at the pool?
Talk to the Pool Manager, Assistant Manager, or Head Guard at the front desk. They will check the date on the pool calendar kept in the pool manager’s office for availability and will record necessary information. Please note: Use of the pavilion is not permitted for parties during the 2020 Summer Swim Season.
7. How can I sign-up for swimming lessons? Please note: Swim Lessons are cancelled for the 2020 Summer Swim season due to COVID-19.
Speak to the Pool Manager, Assistant Manager, or Head Guard at the front desk.
8. How can my child join the swim team? Please note: Swim Team and meets are cancelled for the 2020 Summer Swim season due to COVID-19 and government regulations for crowd limits.
Members can talk to the Pool Manager at the front desk. Swim team details on the Swim Team page.
9. How can I change my address for the pool records?
Please notify the Rose Garden Pool Treasurer of any change of address at email@example.com
10. How can I change my email address with the pool?
Email your new/revised address to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. How can I make a comment or suggestion to the Board of Directors?
Fill out the member satisfaction/comments page on the web site.
12. How do I resign from the association?
See the By-Laws.
13. What if I want to become inactive but still keep my bond active?
When the newsletter is sent out in the late winter/early springtime, a $20 fee is paid each season for a member to maintain their inactive status and keep their bond in good stead. See the Membership page for more information.